- 2014: Buckeye Regional
- 2013: Buckeye Regional
- 2012: Buckeye Regional
- 2011: Buckeye Regional
- 2010: Pittsburgh Regional
- 2009: Buckeye Regional
- 2008: Buckeye Regional
- 2007: Buckeye Regional
- 2006: Purdue Regional
- 2005: Buckeye Regional
- 2004: Buckeye Regional
- 2014: Excellence in Engineering
- 2009: Judges' Award
- 2009: Spirit Award
- 2008: Imagery Award
- 2007: Website Excellence Award
- 2007: Xerox Creativity Award
- 2006: Johnson & Johnson Sportsmanship Award
- 2004: Rookie Inspiration Award
Our mission is to inspire young people to be science and technology leaders, by engaging them in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication, and leadership.
- SERVICE: The students will participate in service projects as designated by the team during the season.
- TEAMWORK: The students and parents will grow together as a team, and they will show respect and appreciation for each other's assigned responsibilities.
- PROCESS: The object of our team is to learn about robotics, technology, and the other related team activities. Learning is MORE IMPORTANT to our team than any finished product or award.
- COMMITMENT: Each student will actively participate in team meetings, and will help to strengthen the team by his/her adherence to the student code of conduct and by his/her commitment to the team.
- LEADERSHIP: The students will demonstrate leadership abilities by taking increased ownership over the development of the team as well as the conduct of its members.
- SKILL: Each student will demonstrate a measurable increase of learning and skill by being able to understand and communicate well about their efforts.
- ROLE MODELS FOR OTHERS: Each student should consider himself/herself to be a role model for other students.
- COMPETITION: The team will compete in at least 1 regional competition.